Who we are
At Danse Marc Charlebois studio, we teach dance and other disciplines to students of all levels and ages from Vaudreuil, Saint-Lazare, Hudson and other surrounding towns.
The dance studio was founded 20 years ago by its director, Marc Charlebois, who has over 30 years of experience in dancing and show business. He wanted to open a dance school different from other studios by offering dance training, shows and fun as its main components.
Danse Marc Charlebois offers different dance styles for dancers of all ages and levels, such as Ballet, Musical, Creative Dance, Hip-Hop, Tap and Latin. We offer both dance training and performance opportunities. Many dance schools concentrate on a single choreography during the entire year, at Danse Marc Charlebois, we produce two series of original shows each year. Plus, for those students who can and want to do more, we offer more performance opportunities and competitions through our Dance Troupes.
In addition to learning dance and technique, you will improve your posture, self-confidence, musicality, attitude and stage presence. Students at Danse Marc Charlebois really learn how to dance while having fun, and it shows during our performances! Marc Charlebois and his team’s professionalism and artistic experience is transmitted to our students with enthusiasm.
Passion and excellence are essential values of this dance studio. We welcome students from ages 2 ½ to adult, everyone is welcome! Whether you want to dance Hip-Hop, Ballet, Tap, Contemporary, Jazz, Lyrical or one of our many other classes, Danse Marc Charlebois offers something for everyone!
- Competitive value
- No registration fee
- No mandatory attire for classes. Wear something comfortable!
- You can film and take pictures during shows
- No solicitation or door-to-door selling to finance shows
- Very bright Studio, with large windows and a ceiling of 10 feet high
- Two series of professional level shows each year
- A team of dynamic and professional teachers, under the artistic guidance of Marc Charlebois
- The students are the stars!
- We ensure that all students reach their maximum potential while having fun
- In our studio we aim for a family atmosphere that is relaxed, supportive and enjoyable
- Free parking that can accommodate up to 50 cars
Teaching, for us, is the best way to share the happiness dance brings us, as well as awakening in others this passion which has always driven us. We are of those who believe that learning must be fun!
Comments? Want more information? Interested in signing up? Fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back at you as soon as possible!